This tour takes in many of the major attractions in Bohol including:
- Chocolate Hills
- Man Made Mahogany Forest
- Loboc River Floating Restaurant (Lunch included onboard)
- Loay people's industries
- Loboc Tarsier enclosure
- Prony the world's biggest python
- Baclayon Church and Museum
- Bohol Blood Compact.
Terms and Conditions
- If you do not wish to pay online, you must call us at least one day before the day of your intended tour to confirm your booking.
On the day of the tour, you must pay the driver, in cash (Philippine Pesos), when he picks you up.
- Re-booking or changing the date of the tour is free if made more than 48 hours prior to the tour date, otherwise a fee of 250 pesos
per person applies.
- Any cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to the tour will be refunded otherwise an administration fee of 30% per passenger applies.
Please be at the foyer of your hotel at least 10 minutes before the earlier of the times given for your hotel area.